zaterdag 3 november 2012

MY TEN COMMANDMENTS

Starting my final year animation, I wanted to make something totally different.
I have one year left to find what I'm good at and what I like to do, so I better use that time useful.

Instead of following the expected road, I'm going to try something different. The result will be amazing or terrible. It's one big guess, but I need to try it. For myself.

SO

What am I going to do?

I made my own ten commandments, which I must follow until 4th sunday of may.
The basic idea, and at the same time the first commandment, is that I can not work longer than 3 weeks on a chosen project. The other nine commandments are there, to help me succeed this 210-days-experiment. They trigger my imagination, they change my body, they change my mind, they change my way of thinking.

After the 4th sunday of may, I'll start to make one piece of art out of everything I made during the 210 previous days.

Wish me luck!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten